- 3 eggs, separated
- 2/3 cup sparkling water
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chives, minced
- 1 Tbsp. dill, minced
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella, divided
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar, divided
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Grated parmesan
- Minced chives
- Dill fronds
- Make the omelette: Separate eggs, putting the yolks in a small bowl and the whites in the bowl of a mixer, along with the sparkling water. Whisk the egg whites to soft peaks, and then carefully fold into the egg yolks. Add the chopped spinach, chives, dill, cheeses, salt, and pepper. Set aside 3 Tablespoons of each cheese to add to the top of the omelette later.
- Preheat the oven on Broil. On the stove, heat a small frying pan on low to medium heat and add 1 Tablespoon butter. Carefully slide the egg mixture into the pan and give it a shake to spread it to the edges. Cook for 1 minute. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella and cheddar across the surface and place the pan in the oven. Cook 1 – 2 minutes until the cheese has melted and the egg is slightly browned. Remove pan from oven and allow it to sit for 2 minutes.
- To serve, slide the omelette onto a plate and carefully fold one side over to reveal the golden underside. Sprinkle on extra parmesan, chives, and dill. Eat while hot.
Your support grows healthy communities