- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut pumpkin in half from the top down.
- Use a spoon or ice cream scoop to remove the seeds and strings from the inside.
- Brush oil over the inside of the pumpkin and place cut-edge down on the baking sheet.
- Use a fork to pierce the pumpkin skin a few times all over.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until a fork easily pierces the pumpkin skin.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Scoop the insides into a blender and blend until smooth!
Recipe adapted from: Minimalist Baker
Image by: Hey Nutrition Lady