- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place sweet potatoes in a baking dish in a single layer.
- In a small pot on the stovetop, melt together butter, salt, maple syrup, and rosemary.
- Pour the butter mixture over the sweet potatoes. Stir to coat and again spread in a single layer.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are very tender.
- To serve, spoon the sweet potatoes onto a serving dish and pour the extra glaze from the bottom of the pan on top of them.
Recipe and photo from Bowl of Delicious