- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin spice mix, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk the milk, pumpkin puree, egg, and oil until blended.
- While stirring, slowly add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture.
- Coat a hot skillet or non-stick pan with oil or butter. Add 1/4 cup of batter to the hot surface for each pancake.
- When the bubbles begin to form and not pop, flip the pancake and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
Recipe adapted from and image by: Inspired Taste