- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice (about half a lemon; add zest if you like)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place cauliflower florets in a bowl. Add garlic, lemon juice (and zest), olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss until all is well-coated.
- Spread into single layer on a roasting pan. Roast until lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Use fork to test for doneness.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven and sprinkle generously with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Your support grows healthy communities